• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Drink Machine Access Eased For Refills

awesome. Do you still have to get "reservations," for the pool?

You never did. On occasion if it reached capacity you may have to wait until others leave, and you put your name on a list. Maybe thats what you mean?

Sadly the meadows pool just isn't built to support a nearly sold out campground in COVID times. Id love to see a new FW feature pool and have the meadows become the quiet pool.

You never did. On occasion if it reached capacity you may have to wait until others leave, and you put your name on a list. Maybe thats what you mean?

Sadly the meadows pool just isn't built to support a nearly sold out campground in COVID times. Id love to see a new FW feature pool and have the meadows become the quiet pool.
Ok cool, I had heard somewhere they had limited capacity due to Covid and you had to sign up for times. Thanks for the clarification.

I heard there was going to be a super nice pool at Reflections that FW guests would have been able to use.....Can you imagine, Cousin Eddy meets Sax Fifth Avenue crowd.

We were there during April vacation for the northeast and the few times we used the pool there was plenty of space and never had to wait.

Also the slide at the pool was unable to be used. They were rebuilding the stairs. I would imagine it should be finished by now.

We were there during April vacation for the northeast and the few times we used the pool there was plenty of space and never had to wait.

Also the slide at the pool was unable to be used. They were rebuilding the stairs. I would imagine it should be finished by now.
we are going at the end of the month. Hopefully the stairs are complete. Thanks for the info.

I mean, I know how long it would take me to build stairs, similar to the ones at the slide. Just wondering how long in weeks it takes an entire construction crew to build a set of stairs with a platform. Lol.🤷‍♂️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter