Drink around the World

Agree with list above. Not a cocktail per se, but the cart in Italy (back toward the fountain) now has a limoncello popsicle.

We had the Grey Goose slushie in France, Key Lime wine at the Florida Booth, and Kung Fu Punch in China. The last one was pretty strong.

I've never seen a list but my favorites are pretty much any margarita in Mexico, Tipsy Ducks In Love in China, and the Citron Grey Goose slushie in France.

Not a margarita fan, and haven't tried the Grey Goose slushie yet (but really want to!) but I do love the Tipsy Ducks In Love! :)

Not a margarita fan, and haven't tried the Grey Goose slushie yet (but really want to!) but I do love the Tipsy Ducks In Love! :)
I didn't used to be a margarita fan but my 40s changed that! There is a Grand Marnier and Citron Grey Goose slushie - for me the GM is too sweet but the lemon is perfect. I can never have just one, always order two at a time. And yes, Tipsy Ducks In Love might be the sleeper hit of the entire WS!

Absolutely get Tipsy Ducks in Love in China. The Sunset drink in Japan is great too. I usually do a lot of beer/wine with a sprinkling of cocktails.

What’s in Tipsy Ducks in Love and where in China? I’ve been getting the Canta Loopy from the cart next to the Lotus Tea House (if that’s the name of the place they make that awesome cotton candy flower), it’s cantaloupe juice and vodka. Very tasty!

What’s in Tipsy Ducks in Love and where in China? I’ve been getting the Canta Loopy from the cart next to the Lotus Tea House (if that’s the name of the place they make that awesome cotton candy flower), it’s cantaloupe juice and vodka. Very tasty!

Tipsy Ducks in Love: with Bourbon Whisky, coffee, black tea, cream and chocolate syrup

It's from the Joy of Tea cart in China. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter