dressing up at MNSSHP!

Hi all, we are off in a couple of weeks, (11 days, 9hrs to be exact! can you tell I'm excited?) and have booked to go to mnsshp on the 28th. The kids are all taking halloween costumes with them and I am trying to decide whether to join them in dressing up! They really want me too but I am a bit reluctant for fear of getting there to find that I'm the only "grown up" that has a costume on!! :blush:
So, my question is, how many of you would take the plunge and dress up?
I would probably be the only adult in our group as the rest of them are boring when it comes to stuff like this!

Dress up, it will make the experience more fun for you and your children. I'm sure the other adults in your group will wish they had dressed up when they see how much fun you will be having.

Hubby and I are going on the 28th with no children and will be dressed up so you won't be the only one.

Mel

If we were going then we would all have dressed up.

Go for it :thumbsup2 and don't forget we'd love to see photos!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter