• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dress prices at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

princesslayla

Mouseketeer
If I purchase the dress a la carte...what is the prince range? I ask because the deluxe aurora and rapunzel dresses are on sale on the disney website and I *think* they are better quality than the disney parks dresses. Please feel free to tell me I am wrong!

Thanks so much! princess:

no matter where you buy dresses at disney world i believe they range from $60-$100.

and i must disagree with you.
the disney parks dresses are a much better quality than the disney store dresses.

no matter where you buy dresses at disney world i believe they range from $60-$100.

the disney parks dresses are a much better quality than the disney store dresses.

I know the disney parks costumes are better than the standard disney store costumes but are they better than the "deluxe" versions online? The deluxe costumes are normally $89 and they are onsale now for $62 with an additional 15% off....thanks!!!

I know the disney parks costumes are better than the standard disney store costumes but are they better than the "deluxe" versions online? The deluxe costumes are normally $89 and they are onsale now for $62 with an additional 15% off....thanks!!!

its still my opinion that disney parks dresses are much higher quality even when compared to the deluxe disney store costumers.

that is a good discount so if you are looking to save money then just go with the disney store website but i stand by my opinion as far as quality goes.

We are bringing our own dress. Much cheaper. We did the full package on the last visit. She only wore the dress once. So I decided if she does BBB again, I will bring my own dress.

I have found the quality of the Disney parks dress to sometimes be better quality than Disney store, but often (IMO) close to the deluxe dresses. However, I have found that i often prefer the look of the deluxe dresses to the parks styles - it's definitely worth a trip to google to see how they look. I was not blown away with some of the park's versions of Rapunzel and Ariel, TBH.

Truth, however, is I have never found the quality to be THAT much better than the nicer Disney Store ones. DD7 has a Rapunzel wedding dress from a trip we took almost 3 years ago and it's held up better than a parks dress a grandparent bought her. Also, I bought her the standard store Elsa dress with a coupon for $40 and just can't see it being worth double the price for the deluxe or more for parks. I think it all comes down to what you see is being worth the value. Personally, I cringe at paying the $50+ for my daughter's dance costume and can't bring myself to pay upwards of $100 for a Disney dress that she's going to be trouncing around the park in! But, my daughter is also a tomboy in a tiara so she is a lot rougher on dresses than some...

I don't remember seeing "deluxe" dresses at WDW this summer while we were there. Every park dress was $65. I bought my daughter's Elsa dress (which they only had in a small which is big on her) with my Disney Visa and saved 10%. I generally would never spend that kind of money on a costume but they were hard to find at that point unlike now where they are everywhere. I try hard to buy the dresses on sale at the Disney Store. I have also bought them from JC Penney which has pretty good quality Disney princess dresses.

Really? But sometimes the Disney store dresses are much more expensive then Disney park dresses.

Actually, we just returned from Disney World, and although I usually think the Disney Parks dresses are nicer, I thought this go round most of the Disney store versions were better. I found the Anna & elsa dresses in particular to be of very poor quality in the parks. I also did not like the park version of the Rapunzel costume. That being said- the Disney parks version of the cinderella and Aurora costumes are better than the Disney store, but the Aurora deluxe dress sold in the Disney stores is beautiful. My daughter wore it to CRT and she was the only girl we saw that day in that version of the dress. I didn't get a look at Belle, and if they like Ariel the park is the only place you can buy the human version of her gown!

Disney has the new Elsa costume and accessories for spring on their website and it is really pretty. They also have some of the other new princess costumes for spring online right now. We brought our own dress and spent $63 at BBB. That covered hair, makeup, nails, and a bag of goodies.

I think my daughter will be set on Elsa so probably will buy on Disney website with 10% off Disney Visa. I have heard that they are often out of the dress. Right now there is a sale on most dresses except Elsa of course.

I think my daughter will be set on Elsa so probably will buy on Disney website with 10% off Disney Visa. I have heard that they are often out of the dress. Right now there is a sale on most dresses except Elsa of course.

The Elsa dress currently available online is the new Spring version of the costume. They also have all of the new accessories. They also have the deluxe costume. But yeah, never a sale on the Elsa dresses!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter