• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dress code for vegas shows???

daffidyll

Mouseketeer
Hi, Can anyone tell me the usual dress code for men to go to any of the shows? DH gets to go to the "Sopranos Last Supper" show and isn't sure what to wear. Casual as in jeans and nice shirt? or nice pants and nicer shirt?or suit/tie????

Never been to that show, but never saw a dress code anywhere, you will see anything goes in Vegas, from gowns to jeans... Some of the fancier rest. probably require jacket for men, don't think any of the shows have dress codes.

I used to work show reservations at Caesars Palace. Showroom dress codes here are very, very casual and almost non-existant. Some people get all dressed up, some wear jeans, shorts, tanks, tees polos. Pretty much whatever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter