Dreamsunlimited

U

Unregistered

has anyone bought tickets from dreamsunlimited.com are they legitimate? good/bad expereince would love to hear from anyone.TIA

Yes Dreamsunlimited is a great agency and very reputable...we have some great boards here that once you are registered you can see how many people write about how great their experience was .....
Hope that you visit us again and we also have Disney chats at 9 pm each night

I have heard some excellent review, you could always do a search here on the DIS :)

I have not bought any tickets from them, but I have used them for 2 of my past vacations in WDW and I am using them again for my trip in December.
They are great, our representative is Kelsie, and she has been great.
Once you book your trip, they will look for the any discounts that will apply to your stay for you. I also used them to book our Candle Light processional package and it was "fun" to read about everyone else calling in at the wee hours of the morning and being on hold forever and I did not have to do any of that, Kelsie made the arrangements for us.
Really, you can not go wrong using Dreams Unlimited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter