DreamsUnlimited and codes

kmermaid

DIS Veteran
This is my first time using DreamsUnlimited. I just e-mailed my agent about the new code BRH I hope she gets my ressies adjusted before this code is gone. Has anyone done this? Are they quick to respond. Its after 5:00 now so I'm thinking she won't get the e-mail til tomorrow sometime. I know I'm panicking but I'm a little bit of a control freak when it comes to this kind of thing (saving $$). :rolleyes:

Hi kmermaid!

I'm a Dreams agent, too. I can tell you that we check email at all times of day. So, he/she may in fact get your email tonight. All emails are returned in a timely manner. We received advance notice of codes this week so he/she may already be working on it.

If you are worried about it, you can always email reservations@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com to check on it.

Have a great night! :)

Thanks Misti, your reply makes me feel better!! I just get a little crazed over reservations. ;)

Just received an e-mail from my agent! Got PO-R with the BRH code saved $250.00 so I HAD to add a night!! I am so happy. DreamsUnlimited is the best!!

Congrats on your savings and extra night. I agree Dreams is the best. :)

Yep I LOVE Dreams!!!!! I do not book my own long weekend stays anymore. I just made a reservation last month for a stay in February and I will be making another one for June in the near future. I wouldn't DREAM of doing it without DREAMS now. :teeth:

I have to ask those of you who use DreamsUnlimited....do you miss the feel of the chase so to speak? If I turn over my trip planning to them, how can I be sure I'm getting the very best rate there is? Man, talk about being a contro freak!!! Do you DU agents actually use the same codes we do? I would love to use DU for my trip in Aug. but would be worried about missing those rates!! Insights here please...

That is exactly how I felt (as you can see from my first post). But my agent came through with flying colors. I don't know for sure but I think maybe they have more info about discounts then we do. I feel great about using them and I am a fanatic about saving $ but still getting what I want!! Though I still love watching mousesavers and here for the great info!! :teeth:

I love the ease of emailing and online reservations. I think its absurd that disney doesn't have a toll-free number and much confusion with the cm's regarding discounts, codes and policies.

It's good to hear Dreams got advance notice of the codes this time. I know that hasn't always been the case. It's a lot easier for their obsessive clients (like me!) to know that the agents are as informed as possible! :)

I agree Dreams Unlimited is the way to go!!

They even applied a postcard rate for us last June. If you see a code, just email your agent. I did this with the Amex code last March. I emailed our agent with the code and she was able to get the rate.

We still decide which days for which park and where we are going to eat. I just email our agent with the info.

We used DU on our December trip with hotel stays at AKL, Poly and WL. DU was fabulous in arranging all our hotel reservations as well as our meals.

DU came through with the discounts too!

And our agent was available by email at all hours. I was very impressed!

By the way, I'm also a control freak and I did email our agent quite a bit with relentless questions and concerns. In the end, everything was great AND I was able to spend more time with my son and less time on the phone!

I was wondering if there is a certain agent that you use. I normally book everything myself. I think I would like to try to use DU this time. I also panic that the rate or something else will change if I don't book it myself. Thank you for any information. We are planning in going in August - I know that
the codes aren't out yet. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

luvdisney14....it's nice to see someone that goes during the summer a lot. We'll be there in Aug too. Have always gone in the fall (late) so this will be a change. Thinking seriously about using DU also. But then what will I do for fun without all that planning??

Oh no, there is still plenty of planning to do. When I go in March there will be cheerleading/drill team down there. I need to research and figure out what parks on which days are the best to avoid them. Then figure out where I eat, etc... I could never give up TOTAL control!! :teeth:

I agree with the others who have said DU agesnts are great.
Last year we had our cruise booked with them and I read on these boards about the DC ship board credit being extended to include our cruise dates. I immediately sent my agent an email(Im a psycho planner myself) and she replied promptly, saying she was working on it when she got my email and I was all set to get the credit.
We had a similar situation with the codes. I heard about the codes that would affect our vacation dates so I went to send an email to my agent. As I started, I received an email saying she had gotten me the discount. She beat me that time, LOL!
I guess keeping your eyes open for discounts cant hurt, but they seem to be on their toes. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter