Dreams won last week!

FantasmicDreams

Mouseketeer
Hello, just thought I'd post a list of the official and unofficial dreams we won last week. We are an adult couple traveling without children, but we both act like kids so even the more kid themed dreams we got were awesome! :cool1:

1. Free upgrade at Wilderness Lodge. We were booked in a standard and got bumped up to a woods view. This particular woods view had a direct view of Cinderella Castle. I will post a pic later. It was gorgeous. Esp. at night when it changes colors.

2. Another couple at MK gave us their dream FPs. They hadn't used them at all. But by that time, we couldn't use them either because there were literally no lines for anything.

3. Won dream FPs at MGM. CM pulled us aside with a few other couples on ToT after the library and gave them to us. Now those ones we used. :)

4. Chosen to ring up our own order at Pizzafari as the customer of the hour. Most adults would probably :rolleyes: at this but we were fascinated by seeing the touch screens. I guess we're just easily amused.

5. It was my birthday and the girl who checked us into WL told me to wear my button all week. So I did. We were given free desserts at most of the restuarants we ate at. At Pizzafari we got cake and a cupcake. Most places (sit down and counter) we got one dessert. They were all tasty. On my actual birthday, I was left balloons and a card signed by Chip and Dale. :) I swear I must have looked like I was 5 years old when I got that card because I was soooo excited. :)

6. Chosen to be part of a Magic show at the Boardwalk. :) That was fun.

I'm sure there were other things I'm forgetting but overall this was an awesome trip! :)

We saw other people with dream FPs at each park and also saw people with the dream ears. We saw a few times when little kids were given prizes. A little girl won a copy of the Little Mermaid DVD and got a card signed by Ariel and Eric at VoTLM. It was adorable. :) There were many others also.

wow, congrats! It sounded like you had a great time at WDW. I hope my birthday is just as magical....

It'd be awesome to get a card from someone at WDW, how did you arrange that?

I think my boyfriend told them it was my birthday. But even he was surprised. He had gone down to ask them a question about arranging for dinner that night because I think he wanted to have a cake at the restaurant and they told him to just mention it at check in at the restaurant. When we returned from dinner the baloons and card were there. :goodvibes

disneychickforever said:
It'd be awesome to get a card from someone at WDW, how did you arrange that?

Our last trip in 2003 was my sons 3rd b-day. I told the resort front desk and they asked me his favorite character (Mickey). On the day of his birthday we came back to the room to find balloons and a card with a pic of Mickey & Minnie, signed by Mickey!
We also did a charater breakfast, they asked for everyones attention, brought Mickey to our table and had the whole place sing "Happy Birthday" to my son and then Mickey gave him a card and a hug. It's so funny because I was in tears but my son was too busy eating his bacon to even care :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter