Dreams Villas of Orlando

Mickeyflower

I find that The Dis is my happy place frequently
I’m genuinely not sure where to post this question. I’ve searched and can’t seem to find Dreams Villas of Orlando. My family stayed there and would like to again. I can’t find the site or a trace of a chance of name/ownership? We absolutely LOVED IT & brag about it all the time. Please tell me they’re still around and where I can find them.

I’m genuinely not sure where to post this question. I’ve searched and can’t seem to find Dreams Villas of Orlando. My family stayed there and would like to again. I can’t find the site or a trace of a chance of name/ownership? We absolutely LOVED IT & brag about it all the time. Please tell me they’re still around and where I can find them.
I found the info page https://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/dreamsvillas/ but the booking page gave me an error. I suggest emailing john@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com as he Owned them. We stayed there as well and loved it.

HI Mickeyflower

This is John Magi. I am the owner of Dreams Villas of Orlando.

We sold our property in Kissimmee this fall so without any inventory we are not taking bookings :)

Kevin and I have taken the proceeds from the sale of that property and are working on a new project/business opportunity.

I am sorry that we cannot accommodate you at this time. We truly appreciate your business in the past and possibly in the future.

Thanks
John

HI Mickeyflower

This is John Magi. I am the owner of Dreams Villas of Orlando.

We sold our property in Kissimmee this fall so without any inventory we are not taking bookings :)

Kevin and I have taken the proceeds from the sale of that property and are working on a new project/business opportunity.

I am sorry that we cannot accommodate you at this time. We truly appreciate your business in the past and possibly in the future.

Thanks
John
Now I am very much intrigued....

Oh I’m so heartbroken 😔! I am very much looking forward to hearing about what you both come up with!! If it’s anything like the villas, I know we won’t be disappointed! You have 2 years to complete it 😂 because that’s our next WDW trip.

John, thanks for letting everyone know! We have stayed there in the past and enjoyed it.

Good luck with your next venture!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter