• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dreams Unlimited???

AshtonsMom99

Stitch's Intergalactic Wife.......
Anybody ever book a hotel room with them? I am thinking about doing it for the night before our resort ressies...Is it hassle free or a big pain?

We did it in November after our cruise , for one night before we flew back home and it worked out great.Hassle free!!
Kim

I used Dreams for our cruise earlier this month and a stay at the Dolphin the night before. They are very nice, easy, and great to work with. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Dreams is the best! They'll find you the best rates, book dining, anything you need! They'll even keep checking to see if a better rate comes out, and get it for you. They've saved me a bundle on long distance for making ADRs - just tell them what you want when (be a little flexable), and they take care of it all. I HIGHLY recommend them!

I booked our room only with them and another room at Buena Vista Suites with them before we get to Disney.

Everything was hassle free! Everytime I have a question my Dreams TA has been quick to get back with me. What I really like is, and I'm sure they all do this, that my TA sends out an email if she is going to be out of town a certain length of time and if there is something urgent to contact the other TA she has listed. I haven't had to do this, but it's nice to know I still can have things taken care of even though she is gone.

Have to remember these are people who have lives also. I am so pleased with my TA, if I knew her address I would send her a postcard from WDW when we get there. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter