• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dreams Unlimited Travel

WDWorBUST

DIS Veteran
How do you change a reservations from Disney Travel Co to Dreams? And what exactly are the benefits of doing so?

Why would you want to do that? Maybe they'll give you $50.00 in Disney money, but after puchasing a package, you end up giving them more!

Wanda

You can look on their website for an email address, and they will explain how to transfer your ressies. I like them because they will continually look for discounts for you. You don't have to order a package from them, you can do room only and they will make all of your ps for you.

I am considering doing the Resort Magic Package this time because it actually comes out cheaper (I know, I know 9.5 times out of 10 it doesn't but this time believe it or not it does!!) If your a DC member you might check this out - Here is the breakdown (with DC Discount)
Hotel - $388.10 (AS Movies for 5 nights)
Passes - $283.05 X 2 = $566.10 (Unlimited Magis or whatever they're called now!)
Total = $954.20

The package is $1025.90

So take $954.20 from $1025.80 you get $71.70
With the package you get $50 Disney dollars so that leaves you the difference of $21.20 for your flex feature for 2 adults - we will most likely use the breakfast which would be about $35.00....so we come out on top $15.

If you don't like the Ultimate Hopper Passes you might not like it, but that's the way my husband and I like going - we can go to DisneyQuest or the water parks or Pleasure Island to our hearts content and not have to worry about it. The 6 day plus pass is only $4 less and you can only do any of the above twice.

Anyway - I just thought I might point this out for anyone who is considering a package. I will agree 99% of the time you're better pricing it out separately, but it don't hurt to check your individual scenarios.

If you have used Dreams have you been happy with them as far as getting you the PS's and such that you want??

If you want to transfer your reservation to DU all you have to do is e-mail them, give them the details and they will do it for you. The benefits are, they do all the work for you. I'm using them for this upcoming trip and I couldn't be any more pleased! No doubt that I will use them again!!

If DC is the best discount you can get for your dates, a package can be good. The packages are also discounted with DC, right?

It's very easy to transfer & they are very helpful. Have fun!

I'm also using DU for my next trip, and I couldn't be happier!! They are soooo helpful, and I love to have that extra help!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter