• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dreams Unlimited ticket to Universal

Nikki21

Mouseketeer
Has anyone had any luck getting in early when they used their Dreams Unlimited ticket?

When I went last year (Sept 2013), I handed the security guard (CM?) at the turnstile my Dreams Unlimited voucher and he let me in with the other on site guests.

Does this still work? or is it hit or miss?

thanks!

We really haven't heard of anyone reporting that on the boards in a while. The old tickets used to be marked with the same code that is on the tickets that you purchase as a package and that include early entry. Not sure if the new tickets are marked that same way.

My neighbors tried in August and were told they could no longer get in early.Not sure if that is the new norm or if it is random.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter