'Dreams'' Time & good spot help!

Koopmanclan

Earning My Ears
We going in Aug....

What time does it start and when do you think is a reasonable time to get there to get a good spot.

Is there a good 'spot' to stand?

Cheers

When we went in April we found a good spot in the middle where the stage used to be, best place If you have little ones is right behind one of the flower beds with the rail around, that way no one can stand in front of you. There was a bench there too so we found it an hour before and sat there in comfort and had a little picnic and flask of tea I had packed while we waited.

It starts as it gets dark, and as the park closes, last week it was 11pm. We sat right infront of the castle. We got food from a CS, and sat and had a picnic from 9:30pm. All the people in front of us stayed sitting, and it was a great view! well worth the wait!

we were there last month and One hour before showtime we just walked up to the safety rope that's right in front of the castle. That was front row seats for us with no one in front of us to cover our view of the show...Be advised that you will have to seat, and if you're not tall enough the rope will be literally in your face. :thumbsup2

When we went in April we found a good spot in the middle where the stage used to be, best place If you have little ones is right behind one of the flower beds with the rail around, that way no one can stand in front of you.

Unfortunately you are counting on people not going into the flower beds. I counted on it too and for the first night I found a spot right behind a flower bed, then during the show people started entering into it, no CM made them exit and someone even took children on their shoulders :scared1:
I was so angry that did not enjoy the show.

Second night I went very early and sat down in front of the castle, just behind one row of people and it was very good. In this area you may get wet.

Third night I found a spot further from the castle and ended enjoying it as well or even more.

Yes, the show is so beautiful that I saw it every night I was there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter