Dreams Do Come True! Received Some Amazing News!

disneyworldluvr349

Disney World CM!
I got my letter of acceptance into the Disney Career Start Program, and I am probably the happiest I have ever been!

I have had a rough past few months dealing with life, and I really needed this dream to come true for me.

And it did, I wished for it every night, and hoped everyday for my acceptance, and I finally got it. I'll be leaving in January and staying through August working as Merchandise Cast Member. I have dreamed about this since I was a little girl and my dream finally came true. :cloud9:

I just wanted to share the news with you lovely DISers, and also to remind you that Cinderella's perspective on life is a good one to have, "If you keep on believing the dream that you wish will come true." :wizard:

That's Awesome! :cheer2::cheer2::yay:Congratulations! Maybe I'll see you down there if we go in May!

I want to do the Disney college program (spring advantage 2013, concierge, attractions, hospitality are my top three). You'll have to keep us updated on how it is going :)

Yay I'm sooo happy lfor you! You'll have to keep us all up to date if you get any inside Disney scoop! And it's times like this when it's hard not to believe in Disney magic!

Congratulations Robin!!!!!! You're so lucky!! You totally deserve it and you'll make a great CM!! I wish I was going to WDW so I could come visit you! :goodvibes

Good luck :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

That's awesome, Robin!
I'm really happy for you :-)
Thank you :)
That's Awesome! :cheer2::cheer2::yay:Congratulations! Maybe I'll see you down there if we go in May!

I want to do the Disney college program (spring advantage 2013, concierge, attractions, hospitality are my top three). You'll have to keep us updated on how it is going :)
You should totally stop by! You should go for it when your time comes! I think it will be incredible!
I will for sure let you all know how it's going :)
Yay I'm sooo happy lfor you! You'll have to keep us all up to date if you get any inside Disney scoop! And it's times like this when it's hard not to believe in Disney magic!
Thank you! I will share everything I find out! :wizard:
That's amazing!! Congratulations! :woohoo:
Thanks!
Congratulations Robin!!!!!! You're so lucky!! You totally deserve it and you'll make a great CM!! I wish I was going to WDW so I could come visit you! :goodvibes

Good luck :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
:hug: Aw thank you, that was so nice!
Congrats! That's awesome!
:-)
:thumbsup2 Thanks!
Congrats Robin, thats so cool.

Good luck. :thumbsup2
Thanks Zach!
Have a good time ;)
You know I will! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter