DREAMing, some MAGIC and a little bit of Paris! Trip report link!

Karin,
Loving the updates. I love how you have your in room picnics and how much fun they appear to be. I am ready for my Disney fix!!! Still 8 months away....wish the 2015 rates would come out. I think they should release rates and prices a year at a times so in Jan 2014 I can plan my 2/15 trip. Oh well I don't know why Disney doesn't agree with me:confused3:lmao:

I totally agree with you on that one!!!!

Wow awesome updates !!! Sounds like it was a busy day at the parks . The fresh baquettes sound sooooo good. I love seeing the difference in the parks. I notice so many signs are in English!!!!

Hi Karin!
I was sent over to your PTR because we're heading to France in August and spending 1-2 days at DL Paris. I need to start from the beginning and read EVERYTHING because I'm just starting our planning (I've booked flights and hotels so far). I hope that you don't mind lots and lots of questions from a DL Paris beginner!!!

Thank you!!!
Amanda

Fun update, Karin.

Although I don't like It's a Small World, I do like the added Christmas decorations.

Big Thunder looks really cool there.

Glad you got your treats at the bakery.

Love the parade picture...I like the float with Santa.

So now not only do I want fresh baguettes, but I have also moved DLP up near the top of my travel wish list! I haven't been to Paris since I was 15 and that was a really long time ago! :earseek:

What is going to happen to me when you post pictures from your trip to Italy?:scared1:

I have only so much time and money to spend on travel, you know! How will I ever manage to fit it all in? :confused3

Hi Karin!
I was sent over to your PTR because we're heading to France in August and spending 1-2 days at DL Paris. I need to start from the beginning and read EVERYTHING because I'm just starting our planning (I've booked flights and hotels so far). I hope that you don't mind lots and lots of questions from a DL Paris beginner!!!

Thank you!!!
Amanda

Check out Rick Steve's France book....(or Paris if that's all you are going to)...fantastic info and including good walking tours.

Jill in CO

Hi Karin...I love all your trips that you have planned. I'm glad things worked out for you.

The spa and, of course, the town pictures are amazing. When Rachel studies in Spain next year, she said the first trip she takes is to see the alps.

I love all the Christmas decorations around DLP. Christmas is the best at a Disney park, except for the long lines.

On my....those bakery items look delicious, especially the elcairs, you are making me hungry, I just might have to eat a midnight snack.

It's a Small World looks so nice with a touch of Christmas.

Oh how I would like to reach through my iPad & grab one of those baguettes, yum!

The HM really looks like a haunted house, kinda rickety on the outside. The interactive queue is fun also.

I'll need to do replies later.
Just wanted to let you all know that we will be gone for the weekend ..........

is calling our names.
We will leave here in the early morning tomorrow and arrive before noon, so I guess this

will be lunch tomorrow.

Going to have a similar apartment

with a view like this

Can't wait for some rest and relaxation, we'll do some walks

along the beach and have lots of

this yummy stuff! ;)

If the weather stays dry (they DO predict some rain) we might even pop over to

and no visit to Venice would be complete without

wait for it .......

wait for it ..........

just a little longer ..........

a visit to the Disney store!!! Now, what did YOU think?

There will be some shopping to be done, so we can stock up on yummy Italian food items to keep the holiday spirit alive once we return home.

I don't know if we will be able to have internet - if so, I will give you a few updates, but if we don't, I'll see ya all again on Sunday night and stay tuned for yet another European TR. :wave2:

Can't wait to hear about your trip and see some great pictures. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

All caught up and hope you had a great weekend!

Okay, I absolutely LOVE how you and Tom eat when you pick up food for yourselves. Baguettes, meat, cheese, beer, etc. It's so gourmet, but relaxed. And those eclairs! :eek: Look amazing!

The cemetery looks way more intricate than the MK, I think. And waaaay better than Disneyland's definitely.

How cute the little santa hat on IASW :thumbsup2

Can't wait to hear about your Italy trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter