Dream Team Came Through for us!

Luv Bunnies

DIS Veteran
We were at MVMCP on Thursday, December 21 waiting for the 10:45 p.m. Christmas parade. We headed over to Adventureland to see if any good spots were left since Main Street was pretty crowded. My husband found a spot behind some people who were sitting and we figured it would be an OK spot as long as those people remained sitting. One of my sons was tired and said his feet hurt so I took him to sit on stone pillar while my husband and other son stayed in the spot. We ended up sitting down with our backs to the parade route and figured we'd turn around when it started.

So just as we sat down, a Dream Team guy comes up and asks how many are in our party and I told him 4. He said, "Let's go find the other 2!" So he followed us to my husband and other son and I motioned to my husband to come. He said, "I don't want to lose our spot." And I pointed to the Dream guy and said, "Come on, we're going with him!!" As soon as he saw the Dream guy, he happily followed us. The Dream guy took us through a rope that was blocking the bridge from Liberty Square. While we were walking, he was asking us where we were from, was it our first visit, etc. We said we were from California and it was our second visit but the boys' first. He said, "Well, you've got to have a good view of the parade."

We ended up at the entrance to Liberty Square in a private, roped-off viewing area where they had set up benches. We thanked the guy before he left. The Dream Squad brought more people and we ended up with about 20 in the area. Since it was a roped-off area, there was no one on the other side of the street so all the characters played to our side when they went by. It was an awesome view of the parade!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter