Dream October 14, 2016. Anyone joining? Doing Fe?

Princessjenny1225

Earning My Ears
Hi, sis & I doing Dream. October 14, 2016. 1st cruise for me. Anyone else joining? Do folks do fish extenders on the short cruise? Hitting DW before and after cruise. CAN NOT WAIT!!! Halloween and Pirates! YAY
What excursions are you thinking about in Nassau?

Hi, sis & I doing Dream. October 14, 2016. 1st cruise for me. Anyone else joining? Do folks do fish extenders on the short cruise? Hitting DW before and after cruise. CAN NOT WAIT!!! Halloween and Pirates! YAY
What excursions are you thinking about in Nassau?
You need to post this on your Cruise Meet LINK thread on the Cruise Meet board:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/find-your-2016-dream-cruise-meet-link-here.3345962/

You've linked this post to that thread, meaning that every time someone posts here it'll pop up here (on the main cruise board). This board is for general cruise questions and comments.

Hi and welcome!! You are going to have a blast.....

There is a place for everyone on a particular cruise to post messages and interact...including the popular fish extender program. I could give you the link, but you'd have to find this message each time :(

So....just go to the Disney Cruise Line forum page, (where you posted this message and I found it), and at the top the first thing listed is "Disney Cruise Meets." Click on that and find your cruise.

I checked, and as for right now, there isn't one for October 14 2016/Dream (maybe you would be the one to start it...if not have faith, it will get there).

It's cool that you get DW both before and after the cruise. What a life!

Thanks. I have a post in the main page and Princess Shmoo said I FINALLY did it right.....so patiently waiting for it to be added to 1st page. We can't wait to go and this board makes the planning sooooo much more fun!

I don't think he's posted for nearly a month... might be on a nice long vacation? Hopefully all is well.

I know sometimes I check in on my phone or tablet, but actually do very little posting that way -- and I haven't figured out links. I know it's possible, I'm just more comfortable doing it from my laptop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter