Dream MDR Menu Favorites?

Debonna

Mouseketeer
Tell me your favorite things you’ve had at the MDRs on the Dream. We will be on a 3 night, so we will only be dining once per at each place. So I’m looking for main menu items, I guess you could say, and not the repeat menus. Thank you in advance!

Tell me your favorite things you’ve had at the MDRs on the Dream. We will be on a 3 night, so we will only be dining once per at each place. So I’m looking for main menu items, I guess you could say, and not the repeat menus. Thank you in advance!
Must get: lemon icebox pie at Animator's Palette
Avoid: lobster pasta at Royal Palace

Nothing else really stood out as amazing or horrible.

It all depends on your likes/dislikes, but my favorites:
Royal Palace: fried brie appetizer, chateaubriand entree, grand Marnier souffle dessert
Enchanted Garden:spinach raspberry salad, pork medallions, pecan tart
Animator's Palate: tomato tarte (most people love the black truffle pasta pursettes, but I don't...not enough flavor and too dry for me), ginger teriyaki beef tenderloin and the vegetarian sesame halloumi parcels, sticky date pudding

My husband loves all the seafood offerings he's had --tuna tartare/smoked salmon, cooked tuna/salmon. All very fresh and things he doesn't get at home.

Royal palace: fried brie, Grand Marnier souffle
Animators: truffle pursettes, lemon icebox pie

Black Truffle Pasta Purseittes
Lemon Icebox Pie

Lobster Ravioli - if you like seafood
Warm Sticky Date Pudding

Oven-baked Salmon Royale
Grand Mariner Souffle

Those are just a few of my favorites in the 3 restaurants on the Dream

Animators -Black Truffle Pasta Purseittes,, Terriyaki Beef
Enchanted Garden-Romaine Wedge, Prime Rib
Royal Palace- French Onion Soup, Grand Marnier Souffle.

Must get: lemon icebox pie at Animator's Palette
Avoid: lobster pasta at Royal Palace

Nothing else really stood out as amazing or horrible.
Every time I order the lobster pasta (on the Fantasy or the Dream) the waiter is like "Nooooooo" - and I promise I will eat it all and they are always surprised. Yes, it's weird, but I like the tarragon (or whatever it is). It definitely isn't regular pasta though.

Royal: French onion soup, farmhouse salad, Chateaubriand, Grand Marnier souffle (my favorite complete meal)

Enchanted Garden: sea bass with fennel, spinach & raspberry salad, warm sticky date puddung

Animator’s: sticky toffee pudding. Order an off-menu Caesar salad. Mac & cheese from the kids’ menu. Not a fan of the adult menu. Maybe have a Mickey bar for dessert. Used to eat pursettes (they are rich) or beef (sub the sour cream mashed potatoes for the wasabi ones). Broccoli from the Lighter Side sides.

Royal: French onion soup, farmhouse salad, Chateaubriand, Grand Marnier souffle (my favorite complete meal)

Enchanted Garden: sea bass with fennel, spinach & raspberry salad, warm sticky date puddung

Animator’s: sticky toffee pudding. Order an off-menu Caesar salad. Mac & cheese from the kids’ menu. Not a fan of the adult menu. Maybe have a Mickey bar for dessert. Used to eat pursettes (they are rich) or beef (sub the sour cream mashed potatoes for the wasabi ones). Broccoli from the Lighter Side sides.
I like your modifications. I was definitely planning on swapping out the potatoes. Not a fan of wasabi.

Brie appetizer and Grand Mariner Souffle at Royal Palace (I also enjoy the lobster pasta there 🤷‍♀️). The black truffle purseittes at Animator's Palate are my #1 favorite food from a DCL MDR (with the brie being a close second!).

Royal - fried brie, escargot, french onion soup
Animator's - smoked salmon, herb crusted pork chop
Enchanted - lobster ravioli, sea bass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter