Dream January 23-26, 2015

I am excited to say that we are booked on this cruise as a surprise for our son's 10th birthday!!!!

This will be the 4th cruise for myself, DH, and DS.

My wife and I just booked this cruise. This will be our first cruise and first vacation without our kids. Can't wait!

DW, DS10 and myself will be on as well. 7th deck, inside stateroom. Our first cruise after many trips to WDW. We have been counting down the days and it can't get here fast enough *lol*

This will be our first cruise (me, DW, DS14, and DD turning 8 on the cruise.)
I just put in a request for the Facebook group..

Am I too late to sign up for the fish extender group? I just now finally figured out what it is and would LOVE to participate!

Can someone help me find the fb group for this cruise? I know we leave in just a few days but I would love to be part of the FE if its not too late!

We actually closed the FE signups about 4 weeks ago I think. So it is too late to join it. The Pixie dust group is closed at this point too. No one can find the group because it was made private since we are so close to the cruise and have all been talking to each other and getting to know each other for months, plus all the FE and PD signups are closed.

I am not in charge of the group nor an admin so I can't change that setting, but, I thought I would come in and let people know why they can't find it. It has been mentioned in the FB group so the admin should see it. If anyone would like to send her a private message here, her disboards name is tashaweaver. She started this meetup thread.

We are having a meetup in Pink on day one at 3:30 if anyone wants to stop by.

Have a great cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter