Dream FASTPASSES

I was in WDW for a week but never did win anything..But, my family and I did see the dream team a couple of times. We saw them when we where getting off of Everest at AK and when we where waitng for our FP return for Soarin'.

We won ours getting off BTMRR at about 9:30 a.m. on 6/1. It was more magical because that was our last half-day in the park and we had to leave at 1:00 - got to do nearly everything we wanted to do in FP lines!

As a side note, that same time getting off BTMRR on the previous Monday 5/28 (Memorial Day) we won Dream Lanyards and Pins. It seemed to be early a.m. BTMRR Dream week, or something.

I have a picture of what's left of ours, if anyone's interested.

Well yesterday we were in Disneyland and we saw people and I mean alot of people with dream FPs coming ougt of Snow White! I quickly got in line for Snow White but there were to many people! So they just went away. After we saw them go away we got out of the line and ChASED them! lol . Unfortunately they escaped! But at least we won two times. But they were not fast passes.

In April we won our Dream Fastpasses in AK walking through Maharajah Jungle Trek just past the Komodo dragon.

100_1434.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter