Dream Concierge Door Decorations

What about placing magnets on the inside of the doors? I know we placed magnetic decorations on the inside of our non concierge door. If the inside doors are similar to the non concierge, the OP could decorate the inside door (not quite the same but still cute)
No concierge, but we did a few things on our walls inside the cabin to personalize it. My older DS even had one item on the ceiling by his upper bunk bed.

We did the Dream in April and were the only door decorated on our side of Concierge. We had a fish extender as well. Somewhere I had seen neodynium magnets worked so I bought some on amazon for our door and they did! It was our first cruise and we enjoyed seeing the door decor elsewhere!
Can you post a pic?

We cruised concierge pn Sept 1. on the Fantasy. There were maybe 4-5 doors with magnets on them. As others have stated the sheets do not work. The ones that I saw all had round, approx 1" to 1.25" magnets glued to the back of the decorations.

As a side note, one of the cabins bougt a refrigerator magnet at each port and placed that on their door. They also held up fine :3dglasses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter