Dream 7 Night Eastern

DCL just added a 7 night Eastern to the Dream's schedule in November of 2020.

It will be interesting to see if the ship vibrates like the Fantasy considering how often the issue has been blamed on the speed of sailing.

https://disneycruiselineblog.com/20...gs-for-early-october-and-early-november-2020/
Seven nights on the Dream would be awesome!

No, I don't think the Dream will vibrate like the Fantasy. The Fantasy appears to have a defect that the Dream does not.

Interesting, I wonder if they will have the Dream doing some 7 nights in 2021? The Dream is the only ship we haven't been on since it only does shorter trips. I had already planned on booking a cruise on the Magic for 2021, but if the Dream starts to do some 7 nights I will definitely book one, don't even care where it will go!

I would be thrilled if the Dream starts doing 7-nights once the new ships start coming out! She is an awesome ship, and I ADORE Beauty and the Beast, but 5 nights is about the shortest I will take a cruise if I can help it. (Meaning some of her Double Dips work...)

We booked the infamous 5E Accessible on this cruise. Hope the dry dock goes OK. We applied a placeholder against this cruise.
2 A $2016+2016+210 = 4242 with 10% OBB.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter