Dream - 3 Night 1/16/2014 to Bahamas

ketwinn

Mouseketeer
Booked my trip and ready to go! This will be our relaxation cruise after the DOPEY Challenge the weekend prior. So far here is our guest list.

Me (36)
DH (41)
Son (9)
Daughter (11)
Step Daughter (16)
Boyfriend (19)
And a few friends.

I definatly want to do a Fish Extender exchange.

Who is with us??

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

DH and I are on this cruise too. It's part of our B2B with the 1/12 cruise.

DH and I are on this cruise. My birthday will be on friday. Prior to the cruise we will also be partcipating in Marathon weekend. DH is doing Donald and I am doing Goofy. We will be staying at the Poly and then on to DCL. It will be a celebration week for me.

Hello! My DD (6) and I are on this cruise as well! Just learned about the FE and it looks FUN! I've been on several cruises although this is my DD first cruise and our first Disney cruise. Any suggestions are appreciated!!:goodvibes

My husband (i'm using his login) and I (Jenn) will be on this cruise. Second cruise for us, got married on Disney Dream two years ago and loved it so much we had to come back.

garneska said:
DH and I are on this cruise. My birthday will be on friday. Prior to the cruise we will also be partcipating in Marathon weekend. DH is doing Donald and I am doing Goofy. We will be staying at the Poly and then on to DCL. It will be a celebration week for me.

Yeah!! DH and I are going Dopey! We are staying at the treehouses for the first time a week prior to the cruise.

Holly77 said:
Hello! My DD (6) and I are on this cruise as well! Just learned about the FE and it looks FUN! I've been on several cruises although this is my DD first cruise and our first Disney cruise. Any suggestions are appreciated!!:goodvibes

Welcome! You will never want to go on another cruise line after Disney! The boats are amazing and the evening shows are so entertaining. Not to mention Castaway Cay.
FE are really fun. My kids love going back to the rooms to see "treats" all the time

graemerichmond said:
My husband (i'm using his login) and I (Jenn) will be on this cruise. Second cruise for us, got married on Disney Dream two years ago and loved it so much we had to come back.

Wow! I got married on the Magic two years ago!! That's too funny!

So who would like to do the Fish Extenders exchange? I am willing to start a list. All I need is the first name of all your guest, ages if there are children staying with you, and cabin number.

The four of us will be going on the Dream for the 1st time! It's my brother-in-law's special birthday celebration & my hubby's very first cruise! Woo Hoo! pirate:

Hi!
This is our families first ever cruise. We would love to participate in the fish exchange. Please let me know what to do.
Thanks!
Julia

I stole this from a sight on the Fish exenders. I will start the list! So excited!!

Fish extenders. Bet you don’t know what those are. Unless, of course, you’re a Disney Cruise Line alumni, in which case you’ve probably either participated in the fun, or at least seen fish extenders hanging in the stateroom hallways.

Named for the decor from which they hang, fish extenders are usually handmade pocket organizers (similar to a shoe caddy or mail organizer) customized with names, favorite Disney characters, etc. These pocket organizers are hung from a decorative fish ornament that is attached to the wall outside of each cabin on the Disney Magic and Disney Wonder.

Disney fan enthusiasts like myself frequently gather online prior to upcoming cruise vacations. We form groups and friendships long before the cruise actually sets sail. We make arrangements for all sorts of meets and activities, including private wine tastings, group port excursions, and gift exchanges. A fish extender group is basically a gift exchange, albeit with a little extra pixie dust.

Prior to the cruise, fish extender groups are formed and organized via an online Disney fan site. Once numbers are finalized, each member of the group prepares a gift for the other participating cabins. There are no rules regarding gifts (no minimum or maximum dollar value). Often times, the gifts are handmade, but not always. Once the cruise has commenced, participants deliver their gifts to the other participating staterooms, leaving them as a surprise in the fish extender pockets. One of the most fun aspects of taking part in a fish extender group is checking in throughout the day to see what little goodies are waiting.

Hi!
This is our families first ever cruise. We would love to participate in the fish exchange. Please let me know what to do.
Thanks!
Julia

Welcome! I will start the list. I will need your state room and first names and ages in your cabin.

My hsband (Graeme, 31) and I (Jenn, 31/turning 32 on the cruise lol) would love to get involved in the fish extenders!

Here is what we have so far! 4 Months away!!

Cabin 9049
Kathleen (36)
Brent (41)
Alexis (11)
Colin (9)

Cabin ?
Graeme (31)
Jenn (32)

I promise I will try and do better at replying to the trend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter