Dream - 04D rooms?

hayesfamof4

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been in a 04D stateroom on the Dream? We are usually in a category 05A so I am wondering how much bigger it is since the usual ones we are in sleep 3-4 and this apparently sleeps 4-5.
Thanks.

I was in a 4B (same size room just a few floors higher.) They are about 50 square feet larger than the category 5 rooms (50 square feet is roughly the size of the balcony to give you an idea of how much extra space is in the room.) The Category 4s also have the round shower which is neat but not really necessary. I liked the extra space but if you aren't needing the Murphy bed or the round shower a category 5 would fine.

I was in a 4B (same size room just a few floors higher.) They are about 50 square feet larger than the category 5 rooms (50 square feet is roughly the size of the balcony to give you an idea of how much extra space is in the room.) The Category 4s also have the round shower which is neat but not really necessary. I liked the extra space but if you aren't needing the Murphy bed or the round shower a category 5 would fine.

So do Cat 5, 6, and 7 rooms not have the round shower?

So do Cat 5, 6, and 7 rooms not have the round shower?

No they do not, they have the normal (retangular) shower. The round showers are in the "Family" Oceanviews and Balcony rooms (Category 8s or Category 4A-Ds, 4E rooms are the same size and layouts as 5,6, and 7s.)

No they do not, they have the normal (retangular) shower. The round showers are in the "Family" Oceanviews and Balcony rooms (Category 8s or Category 4A-Ds, 4E rooms are the same size and layouts as 5,6, and 7s.)

Gotcha, thanks for the info. So, here's hoping for an upgrade!

Except the 4E. 4E is basically a cat 5 with a huge verandah.

I just booked a 4D (Dream) yesterday. They're all on deck 6 and are just above the lifeboats. I've read that if you're sitting down you can't see them, but if you're standing and looking over the rail you can't see down to the water because they block that view.

I just booked a 4D (Dream) yesterday. They're all on deck 6 and are just above the lifeboats. I've read that if you're sitting down you can't see them, but if you're standing and looking over the rail you can't see down to the water because they block that view.

Depends on the location of the room. My sister and I had 6584 and 6586. We were between two lifeboats, and could see straight down to the water. :)

SnackyStacky said:
Depends on the location of the room. My sister and I had 6584 and 6586. We were between two lifeboats, and could see straight down to the water. :)

THAT would be awesome :)

That is why I like to choose my own stateroom vs. GTY - you can choose your stateroom based on this info!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

THAT would be awesome :)

That is why I like to choose my own stateroom vs. GTY - you can choose your stateroom based on this info!!!

does anyone know 6122/24/26 vs 6634/36/38

we are trying to pick cabins- is there a website to go to that gives specific cabin info?

we are trying to pick cabins- is there a website to go to that gives specific cabin info?
These photos might help.
7012f594.jpg

b9bfaf22.jpg

414aa1a2-1.jpg

or 5034/36/38 are available- any thoughts deck 6 vs deck 5?

No, sorry. I would assume that those cabins would be just like 6622/24/26, but I could be wrong...

I was guessing the same as well. and looks like both options have lifeboat below 2 of the 3 cabins.
5th deck option is right above theatre????

miyta said:
or 5034/36/38 are available- any thoughts deck 6 vs deck 5?

The deck 5 rooms are Cat 4E. All of the Cat 4D rooms are on deck 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter