Drawstring bag?

Disney Deb

Mouseketeer
Does Disneyland sell drawstring backpacks? Got an unexpected park reservation for 6/8 ( tomorrow) and was hoping to buy one at World of Disney or inside California Adventure first thing. Thanks in advance.
Debbie

Does Disneyland sell drawstring backpacks? Got an unexpected park reservation for 6/8 ( tomorrow) and was hoping to buy one at World of Disney or inside California Adventure first thing. Thanks in advance.
Debbie

Yes, there are a variety sold around the resort. Last time I was in WoD (maybe a week or two ago), they had at least 3 different ones. And I've also found them in the stores in both parks.

I had one that was starting to rip on Friday so I went to the CVS down the street near our hotel (residence in convention center) and they had some there that were cheaper than in the parks. Got once that was blue with the main Disney characters on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter