Dr. Doom’s Fearfall

You are shot up in the air very quickly then drop quickly too.....

Then bob up and down a couple of times........very short ride......but that first shot is so much fun.

If you google the ride you’ll see it.......:thumbsup2

I hate this ride, but my son loves it. It shoots you way up, then you fall a little, back up and then down. Every single time I await death.

For sure more of an up than a down. Shoots you up so fast! The down is more gentle, don't really get the belly drop of similar rides that are "drop rides" DH and I love this one - especially at night. DD and DS won't go near it. If it isn't busy ask for the side with the park view. Though the other night we saw Cinderella's castle way in the distance from the parking lot side.

I love it. There's a split second at the top when your bum leaves the seat and despite doing this ride loads of times, I always experience a moment of panic at that point.

I love it. There's a split second at the top when your bum leaves the seat and despite doing this ride loads of times, I always experience a moment of panic at that point.

That’s the best bit!! Coming right out of your seat is so much fun........::yes::

It’s the one ride my husband always feels a little uneasy on......and he goes on everything without a thought......

That’s the best bit!! Coming right out of your seat is so much fun........::yes::

It’s the one ride my husband always feels a little uneasy on......and he goes on everything without a thought......

My son and I have been doing this ride every annual trip since 2008. To this day, even though he is now 19 years old, I have a quick vision of him flying out of the seat when we take off . . . and I try to hold onto his leg. Like that's gonna save him. :crazy2:

My son and I have been doing this ride every annual trip since 2008. To this day, even though he is now 19 years old, I have a quick vision of him flying out of the seat when we take off . . . and I try to hold onto his leg. Like that's gonna save him. :crazy2:

lol......I totally understand that........::yes::

I still put my hand out to stop my now 25 year old son going forward when the Mummy jars to a stop.....instinct.....and yes, wouldn't do any good.....he always shakes his head......:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter