• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Downtown Disney Wedding?

ehoops120912

Mouseketeer
Has anyone seen a guerilla wedding at Downtown Disney? It isnt a disney park but it is obviously on disney property...I was just wondering what the rules were about this...I know there is a Baloon Ride wedding package but im looking for something smaller....Any ideas? I dont mind renting a pavillon or deck out from a resturant. TIA

The DTD hotels also do weddings. I think Carrie did a podcast not too long ago & interviewed the wedding planner at the B Resort.

I know that you asked a few weeks ago but my sister's wedding was on the deck of Fulton's. I'm more then happy to share pictures and how we felt the experience was if you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter