• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Downtown Disney Vegetarian Dinning

NoDoubtSka87

Earning My Ears
Hi, I'd like to say that I'm new to Disboards, and frankly to lazy to search the archives(if there are any...I'm even to lazy to look for them, lol!). So bear with me.

Here's my story:
I've been to Walt Disney World too many times to count. One thing I never really pay attention to while I'm down there is food. To me it doesn't really matter where or what I eat as long as it doesn't have meat in it. Well, my mom and I are bringing my best friend with us this spring break...I'm in charge of planning a majority of the trip(too much for one teen to handle!)...and my mom and my friend are both non-vegetarians! My mom wants to eat somewhere in Downtown Disney, but I have no idea where we should (or could) go! Having eaten at House of Blues and Rainforest Cafe repeatedly, she is begging that we eat somewhere new.

The question:
Where can we eat that offers vegetarian food, but isn't too costly?

Thank you!

Thanks Cheryl! I was considering Wolfgang, actually. My friend loves his show! The food sounds pretty good....

Rain Forest has a lot of veggie selections. We are researching our selves because our 22 yo DS is a vegetarian. Wolfgang is also a good choice. We bought a book and it says that if you call ahead pretty much all restaurants are happy to serve you a vegetarian dish.

Boma and Jiko are the best for vegetarian offerings. DH also likes the veggie burger at Beaches and Cream. Even ESPN has a veggie burger now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter