Downtown Disney recommendations please

TammyLynn33

DIS Veteran
17 year old and I going ima August not doing the parka but am tho king if a night downtown . Recommendations for dinner and recreation ?
Dinner res are 60 days out correct ? Next counter service if we go that way ?
Thanks in advance

You really can't go wrong with any of the table service places. They are all great (La Brea is probably at the bottom of the list, for me). Jusy depends on what type of food you want. There is Italian, Mediterranean, American, Mexican, Cajun/Creole, etc. They are all great restaurants.

As to CS, my go to is Napolini.

For recreation, you can bowl at Splitsville, do a Void VR experience, and that's kind of it. If you are there on a weekend evening, you can enjoy live music throughout the district.

See when we were at Disneyworld we had a few nights to check places out ..
This is hard
I think I want Mexican and a spectacular drink . Big kid wants a Disney spectacular shake

See when we were at Disneyworld we had a few nights to check places out ..
This is hard
I think I want Mexican and a spectacular drink . Big kid wants a Disney spectacular shake

Tortilla Joe's for dinner.

Napa Rose Lounge for a drink for you (recommend the Kate & Ella cocktail)

Black Tap walk up window for a "Crazy Shake."

Done!

Thank you so much

QUOTE="DLgal, post: 60602637, member: 461587"]Tortilla Joe's for dinner.

Napa Rose Lounge for a drink for you (recommend the Kate & Ella cocktail)

Black Tap walk up window for a "Crazy Shake."

Done![/QUOTE]

Favorite table service is Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen for Cajun followed by Naples for really great pizza. Haven’t had many of the quick service there, but the Black Tap shakes do look wild. I’d probably go for Salt and Straw iced cream instead.

Definitely another recommendation here for Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen. I love that spot. I'm also a fan of Tortilla Joe's but admittedly, I've only tried their lunch service.

UVA also has some great drinks that you can enjoy over their shared plates as well.

For those going to Black Tap take out window for shakes, allow a lot of time -- service currently is very slow -- think 45 minutes (from when we got in the short/medium length line to when we picked up our order) to get a regular/non-fancy shake. Hopefully by summer, things will speed up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter