Downtown Disney - day after Thanksgiving

beethOH

Earning My Ears
Wondering if anyone has experience at DTD on day after Thanksgiving - Black Friday!??! We're arriving at Wilderness Lodge on Thanksgiving day and won't be hitting parks until Sunday when holiday crowds start to thin a bit - just enjoy a few "chill out" days before then. Friday hoping to enjoy DTD but then realized what day it is. Don't really want to drag kids (5 & 8) into shopping madness but we did secure some ADRs that day which would be hard to change now.

Thanks!

We arrived at WDW last year the day after thanksgiving and went to DTD that day. I didn't' find the crowds more than any other day of that long weekend. Take that with a grain of salt as we've been told that thanksgiving weekend is the second most crowded time at disney with only christmas and the days surrounding it being more.

we were enjoying the restaurants at dtd all week so we were there more than normal that trip.

I don't have any experience with it yet but have the same plans as you, we arrive Thanksgiving day and I am hoping to hit DTD Friday evening for a bit. I think I'm leaving DH and the kids behind though so the kids can go to bed early cause we plan to go to Universal early that Saturday morning. Hoping it won't be too crowded to walk through the shops!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter