Downtown Disney Check-In

kbc59

Earning My Ears
I phoned Virgin on Friday and was told that the Downtown check-in was open again. Has anyone else been given this info or was I misinformed?

hi we also spoke to virgin on friday we were told that it was very unlikely to ever open again, usa imigration wont allow virgin to start it again :jester:

LOL!!! Seems like Virgin are just as inconsistent as ever with their information! You just have to laugh don't you? :rolleyes:

hi yes they are bad sometimes we rang to pre book are plane seats, took us nearly half an hour, told us everything else but our seat numbers.will go to early check in day before to make sure we get them when our you going, we go oct1 :jester:

That's such a shame. I thought the DD check-in was a brilliant facility, and really allowed you to have a full day in the parks before flying home in the evening.

Regards

Rob

...and its still being advertised in the 2003 brochure :confused: Didn't realise they printed THAT far ahead:rolleyes:

When I rang they said that they had no plans to re-open it! Shame because that was a real perk!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter