Downloading Photos

Jack & Monica

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if I will be able to use a Disney computer to download photos off of my digital camera and then email them home? I am thinking that this is a long shot at best. They would have to have the software on the computer that would let me do this. Thanks. Jack

Tomorrow we are off to WDW and then start cruising on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, sorry. The only way to email a photo home is if you brought your laptop computer with you, downloaded your photos to your laptop, and then copied a couple shots from your laptop to a floppy disk. The manager of the Internet Cafe would be able to help you upload photos from a floppy to your email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter