Downloadable map

lkbaker85

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone, first post here. Does anyone know of a way that I can find a map of MK but without the numbers or labels on it? Is there a way to download a portion of the interactive map on Disney's website? I see that it doesn't have the labels on it. Or does one already exist somewhere that I just haven't found yet? I need a rather large file for a project I'm working on. Thanks!

:welcome: to the DISboards, Ikbaker85!

Are you going to print the map?
If so, you'll need a higher resolution than you can get from the interactive website.

yeah, I figured I could zoom in and do screen shots to make a higher resolution file. Kind of a wonky/time consuming way of doing it, but its all I could come up with so far. I'm thinking I'll need about an 18x22 print.

Easywdw has "cheat sheets" with maps that are good. Kenny the Pirate's maps are also good and have character locations on them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter