~{Down/Up Hill Slide Codes by Staz}~

stazbabe

Mouseketeer
Trading Downhill and Uphill Slide codes:

Waterslideridedownhill.jpg
Watersliderideuphill.jpg

I have been playing the games quite a while now so it is easy for me to get the codes, and i have many codes that i do not need anymore.

100% trustworthy.

Interested in retired furniture and pins, quest, beta, credits, magic, sparrow, grey HM, Green Explorer etc.​

Keep in mind that these games are not really easy to complete and do take a little time, and that the game for the uphill slide code is the hardest one, so please be reasonable with your offers.

Credit price per slide piece.

I will accept the following credit amount in either spree or via quest machine per slide piece.
Would prefer credits via quest machine but will accept sprees.

1 downhill slide piece - 400 credits
1 uphill slide piece - 600 credits​

The cost in credits of each slide piece has been decided by the amount of time it takes to win the game to get the code. Uphill slide codes also cost more as the game to win uphill codes is much more difficult.

All offers will be considered.

Thanks
Staz​

A free bump for you and can you tell me what game you play to get these codes? I didn't even know they were still available...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter