DoubleTree Disney Springs.. anyone currently staying there or soon will be staying there?

h&D3

Mouseketeer
If you are currently or will be staying there sometime soon, I have a question for you/a favor to ask.
My family has been staying at this hotel for many years. (the last time we were there was 2018)
We used to stay in one of the 2-room suites (room #'s 202, 302, 402, 502, 602, 702 were the double bedroom suites - 1 king bed, a sitting room and then 2 queen beds in the 3rd room).
I just went on their website, only to find out that they have remodeled and apparently, they no longer have these suites available on the website. Can someone confirm this for me. I can't believe that they would rip out these larger suites, but what do I know..... (if you are there now, or will be soon, could you take a photo of that area of the hallway. I'd like to see if they ARE still there, or what they did to that room. I know it's a weird request, but it saddens me if in fact those rooms are now gone.
Thanks!
~D

Why not call the hotel directly and ask them?

Renovations look nice and happy they now have queen beds!

I did call them... and they told me they no longer had them. I just can't believe after 40+ years that they would renovate and get rid of them. I'm just curious as to what it looks like now without them.

Sorry, didn't realize you called.

I'm not surprised, since there were so few, that they would remove during a renovation.

Not sure if it will help but here is a screen shot of the floor map for 202. We have stayed in 702 and the room was a conference room. No second bedroom, just a large room with a conference table. Free upgrade so we were cool with it. Screenshot_20231003_233952.jpg

I think that map was prior to when they remodeled - but it's still showing that way on the hilton.com website which is why I'm wondering if they really did get rid of all the two room suites on each floor.
Suites 202, 302, 402, 502, 602 were all two-bedroom suites. (A bedroom with a king bed, then a sitting area and the 3rd room was 2 queen sized beds.) 702 was always a king size bed with the conference room table.
I just was wondering if in fact they DID get rid of all the other suites like I mentioned above once they remodeled each floor.
Sounds like now they have some studio suites so I'm wondering if the eliminated these other 2-bedroom suites and they squeezed in a few more suites in their place.

If you are currently or will be staying there sometime soon, I have a question for you/a favor to ask.
My family has been staying at this hotel for many years. (the last time we were there was 2018)
We used to stay in one of the 2-room suites (room #'s 202, 302, 402, 502, 602, 702 were the double bedroom suites - 1 king bed, a sitting room and then 2 queen beds in the 3rd room).
I just went on their website, only to find out that they have remodeled and apparently, they no longer have these suites available on the website. Can someone confirm this for me. I can't believe that they would rip out these larger suites, but what do I know..... (if you are there now, or will be soon, could you take a photo of that area of the hallway. I'd like to see if they ARE still there, or what they did to that room. I know it's a weird request, but it saddens me if in fact those rooms are now gone.
Thanks!
~D
We stayed there in July, and had a suite? Sliding doors for bedroom, table/kitchenette, sofa, etc... but not a 2br suite, so can't help ya! We fit family of 5 with ease.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter