Double Stroller Raincover?

TIMLEO007

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I have seen the threads on here about the raincovers for strollers, but has anyone found a stroller raincover for a double stroller? We are going with 1 DS 3yo, and 2 DD 4yo, and 2yo. We are taking a double stroller and a single, lots of fun...lol.

Thanks for any help!!

Our local Toys R Us and Babies R Us has double stroller raincovers. They actually had two that looked nice. A Graco brand with mesh sides and clear plastic. The other was one sort of folds up like those tents that roll into a flat circle, I don't recall the brand. The roll up type one was quite a bit more expensive but looked like it would be cooler for the children in summer and easier to tote around.

I bet a search at right start.com or one step ahead . com would give a few examples and then you could do a search by brand to see if there are any in your area. Or just order and deal with shipping?

I remember one Feb when the girls were small and it rained ALOT, my double stroller raincover was a lifesaver.

HTH
TJ

Do you have a tandem or a side-by-side? My TRU didn't carry much in rain covers, and my Baby Depot (Burlington Coat Factory) only carried one tandem style rain cover. I've got a SBS and had trouble finding a cover for it -- still don't have one. Online, there are plenty of places to find them. B&M is hit and miss.

Graco makes one for their tandom stroller, the Duo Glider. I'm not sure if they would carry it at TRU or BRU, but you could order it directly though Graco. I've ordered products from them in the past and been very happy with their customer service. Their site is www.GracoBaby.com . Good Luck :)

We took a side-by-side Graco DuoRider but I emailed Graco and they said they didn't make a rain cover, so I went to Babies R Us and bought 2 single stroller rain covers, cut the sides off of each one and taped it together down the middle. It wasn't pretty to look at, but it works fine. We wound up not needing it because it never rained while we were there. If anyone is looking for one, PM me or email me and let me know. I don't have any use for it, otherwise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter