double stroller question

marciaedel

Earning My Ears
How big are the rentable double strollers? Could a tall, skinny 6 1/2 yr old fit in one (with their 4 yr old sister). Is it practical to push one with 75/80 lbs of kids in one? I know my old double stroller doesn't fit older than a 3 yr old. I hear lots of recommendations to get a stroller for 5-7 yr olds, at least in Epcot. My 6 yr old is not very energetic, so it seems like a good idea. It would be easier to just rent a double stroller for the couple days, then dragging luggage,or having them spend the whole day argueing over how gets the stroller at what moment. Having to push two strollers seems less convenient also.

On my last trip to WDW 9/01, I saw a grown man sitting in one of the double strollers being pushed around. I think one tall, skinny 6 y.o. will fit confortably in a double stroller. My 4 y.o. is growing out of our double stroller. What do I do then? Hauling both boys and their stuff? The stroller has saved me everytime. Good luck!

We went a year ago with dd6 1/2 and ds was almost 5. They fit comfortably in the double stroller. They still talk about how fun it was to "ride" around the world showcase. It was the only time we used a stroller on that trip but it was our last night and they were tired. It worked great!

The strollers at WDW are very rugged and maneuverable and should handle both kids just fine. They are similar to a bicycle trailer that we use as a stroller at home and we love them.

Without a doubt.....those strollers are definitely durable!! The only problem is those kids start to get HEAVY!!! But I must say I'd rather push them than carry them any day of the week!:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter