Double MDE Profiles

SweetPeasMom2

DIS Veteran
I have my daughter under my profile and she created one today herself and linked her park passes in it. Can I merge them? Can I just link them in profile under my name?

Are you looking to have only one MDE account - or -

Are you trying to have all the passes in one place?

Four of traveled together. Each has own MDE / Disney account because we all like autonomy. Your daughter may want that, too.

But passes for all four people show on my MDE, as I am linked to them all.

When trying for Rise, we all had each other listed, so each would be trying for BG for all of us.

If she was under you as a child, and now has created her own account with a new email, she (or you) will have to call the number on the MDE help page and an IT person can delete one. You can ask about the merging of info that remains (tix, etc.)

ETA: and then yes, you will have to send her a Friends and Family invite, that she would accept. But you would no longer have "control" over her new account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter