• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dophin Encounter at EPCOT

StephLee80

Earning My Ears
Has anyone recently done the dolphin encounter at EPCOT? Just wondering if its worth it for our family

I did this in 2019 and loved it. Fun, informative, not stressful (I wasn't sure how comfortable I would around the dolphins - it's definitely not an issue, they're incredibly friendly and the cast members make everyone feel safe and welcomed). It's exotic to be in the water at EPCOT and you get a "behind the scenes" experience going into the Aquarium, locker room, etc. The photo you get with you & a dolphin in the water is one of the best I've ever gotten at Disney World. It's a fun break in the park day. I highly recommend it.

I did this in 2019 and loved it. Fun, informative, not stressful (I wasn't sure how comfortable I would around the dolphins - it's definitely not an issue, they're incredibly friendly and the cast members make everyone feel safe and welcomed). It's exotic to be in the water at EPCOT and you get a "behind the scenes" experience going into the Aquarium, locker room, etc. The photo you get with you & a dolphin in the water is one of the best I've ever gotten at Disney World. It's a fun break in the park day. I highly recommend it.
Do you think younger kids (6 year old) would like it? I read somewhere there was an educational segment which sounds interesting but not sure if a little one would get bored. But interacting with a dolphin sounds so fun.

Do you think younger kids (6 year old) would like it? I read somewhere there was an educational segment which sounds interesting but not sure if a little one would get bored. But interacting with a dolphin sounds so fun.

Are you asking about Dolphins in Depth? Guests must be 48" to attend. LOL, it's been an while since my daughter was 6 so not sure if a 6yo would meet the height requirement?

I have not done this tour (although it does sound really neat!) so not sure about any details.

Kids would love be it. Educational component is tailored to guests - as long as the kids are good with water, which is essential

Is it hard to get reservations? I read they only take 8 people per day so seems like it would be impossible to book.

I was fortunate enough to book a last minute cancellation and I went last week. It was the best Disney tour I have done and I have done almost all of them. I would highly recommend it to anyone interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter