Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an FYI: my local Dooney and Bourke Outlet store had a total of 3 Disney Dooneys in their store this weekend. They told me it was the first time ever that they had Disney bags there. They were each selling for $132.
They had the brown canvas-type material large Mickey print bag, the Disney Princess Tote, and the one I bought; black with colored Mickey sillouettes tote.
They told me they are discontinuing those lines and that is why those 3 were in the store. I am soooo happy I decided to go there when I did. I LOVE my bag!

Just coming to post that I saw these in the outlet store in Destin, Fl today! They were 40% off...tonal, black with mickey, princess and the white sketch. Had the purses, wallets and wristlets.

I dont want them to be discontinued!!!!!!!!!!!! Help me! Help Me!! I need ANOTHER Disney Dooney!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMgosh I hope they have some 40th Anniversary Stock left in two weeks!:eek:

Has anyone who has been down to Disney World recently seen the black striped Mickey Dooney bags anywhere :rolleyes1

Ok, now I need the help of my friends. Lol
Sooooo, I really want the lucy. Thinking of getting four in hopes of good placement. That should be enough, right?
And, for those that have done it. . . . I am looking at the total, eek! There is no problem when returning 3 purses, right? It looks so scary, I just want to make doubly sure I'll get it back, you know?

Just make sure you get insurance when you ship them back - I am dealing with a missing Dooney I returned to Disney earlier this month. They got the other two items in my return, but there was no Dooney listed. UPS shows the package arrived, and my order states the two shirts were returned. I see the credit to my charge card for the shirts. BUT where did the bag go then? Just be careful.

On another note, tried to use the 20% off to buy a letter carrier - didn't work. And I notice the selection of Dooneys is dwindling quickly online :(

Just make sure you get insurance when you ship them back - I am dealing with a missing Dooney I returned to Disney earlier this month. They got the other two items in my return, but there was no Dooney listed. UPS shows the package arrived, and my order states the two shirts were returned. I see the credit to my charge card for the shirts. BUT where did the bag go then? Just be careful.

On another note, tried to use the 20% off to buy a letter carrier - didn't work.

:scared1::scared1::scared1:
Thanks for the heads up!
I already knew to do tracking, but hadn't thought of insurance.
I would be SO ANGRY! :mad: To me it sounds like Disney.

And crud. I'm sorry about the code. :( but mainly getting everyone's hopes up.

On another note, tried to use the 20% off to buy a letter carrier - didn't work. And I notice the selection of Dooneys is dwindling quickly online :(

That's awful!!! Can you show them the weight of the package in the postage that you put on in? The two shirts would only weigh 1-2 lbs at most, so the package weight should be more than that.

Does anyone have the Balloon Mickey Drawstring Bag who can answer some questions?

Is it really tight under the arm when you have it on your shoulder?
Is it hard to get in and out of the top?
How roomy is it - can you fit all your junk and a water bottle?

Any other feedback on this bag???

Thanks.

:scared1::scared1::scared1:
Thanks for the heads up!
I already knew to do tracking, but hadn't thought of insurance.
I would be SO ANGRY! :mad: To me it sounds like Disney.

And crud. I'm sorry about the code. :( but mainly getting everyone's hopes up.

Just to let you know, insurance with the postal company would not help in this situation. Once a package shows it is delivered, the postal company takes no further responsibility of it. You have to fight this out with Disney, unfortunately. We will be hoping the best for this. I had a package delivered to Disney with a purse and it showed it was delivered and they had no record of it. Once I told them I had a delivery confirmation number they believed me and issued my refund. I would call them and tell them that you returned that as well and they should believe you.

I would have thought that the DISNEYGUEST coupon would work for a Lucy bag. I thought that this was only available online. Has anyone seen it in the parks? i wanted to choose in person in October but I read that its not available in the parks! Anyway, it did not give me the 20% discount when I tried a few minutes ago...:sad2:

Just coming to post that I saw these in the outlet store in Destin, Fl today! They were 40% off...tonal, black with mickey, princess and the white sketch. Had the purses, wallets and wristlets.

It makes sense that these are the three styles you would find at the outlets - they are the only ones currently on sale at the disney shop site.

How sick am I? I ordered my bags yesterday. . . .and although I haven't got a second email, I keep checking the order status on the site in hopes it will show as "shipped". Lol.

The white sketch is 40% off at the outlet?? I know I am obsessed with the shiny vs. matte finish, but I wonder if they are trying to get rid of the matte stock to make room for the shiny??!!:confused3 I really do prefer the shiny finish. I still have not used the one I bought online!!

The white sketch is 40% off at the outlet?? I know I am obsessed with the shiny vs. matte finish, but I wonder if they are trying to get rid of the matte stock to make room for the shiny??!!:confused3 I really do prefer the shiny finish. I still have not used the one I bought online!!

Yes, it was the white sketch.

Hi, I tried the Disneyfamily, disneypal, and another code I saw and could not get the 20% off for a Dooney. Then I tried the disneyfan and it worked. I could not get the additional 10% for my disney visa but did get the 20% off.
Try it friends:flower3: I also got the free shipping .

Hi, I tried the Disneyfamily, disneypal, and another code I saw and could not get the 20% off for a Dooney. Then I tried the disneyfan and it worked. I could not get the additional 10% for my disney visa but did get the 20% off.
Try it friends:flower3: I also got the free shipping .

what did you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter