Don't Miss

nativetxn

<font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono
Hi disneypagls, welcome to the DIS. I'm really glad you found us and I hope you enjoy planning your trip.

I'm going to copy this to our Disney for Families board. So you may want to check for replies on that board too.

Katholyn

We are planning 1 Day At MK 1 Day at AK next week what are the don't miss experiences for a bright , creative, active 7 1/2 year old boy. He has never been there. Would love to hear your ideas.! Also which of these attractions would best be seen with fastpass/EE? Thanks:)

Last summer my 7 y.o. grandson favorite MK rides were Space Mountain, Big Thunder Railroad and the Haunted Mansion. He also enjoyed exploring at Tom Sawyer's island. he would have enjoyed Splash Mountain, but we decided to wait until his sister (5 y.o.) was a bit bigger.

At Animal Kingdom he LOVED dinosaur and rode it several times. He also liked Primeval Whirl and the Boneyard.

Both of my grandkids loved collecting autographs from the characters ... can you work in a character meal? ... the Breakfastosaurus at AK was great and maybe Crystal Palace in MK or Chef Mickey's. They also had fun searching for the pressed penny machines, making pressed pennies and collecting them in a Disney collection holder.

HTH!
Cheryl

Forgot to mention he loved the Pirates of the Carribean too.

The Magic Kingdom would have to be Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear, Haunted Mansion, Thunder Railroad and Pirates of the Carribean. However- don't underestimate the appeal of Fantasyland- as a pediatric nurse practitioner who headed a teen center I was constantly amazed how much the older kids/adolescents got into Disney.

For the Animal Kingdom- Kali River Rapids, Dinosaur, It's A Bugs life and Kilomanjaro safari.

Have a good trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter