• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Don't miss the character meet and greet! We loved it!

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
I don't know if it was the setting or my state of mind but I loved it! We made it 2 different times. My DH is not an early riser/mover so we never got to take advantage of EE so this was perfect for me and the kids! We got up dressed walked down, I got my coffee and spent time with great characters! They spent a lot of time with kids. Walked around the petting zoo. I was able to get pictures with 3 or 4 characters in the shot! Loved it ! I highly recomend not missing this!

Just a couple of quickies :D What time did the characters arrive and do they come the same day (or days) each week? Thanks!

hi,
when we were there the character van came on Monday, Wed and Friday down by the petting zoo area they came two different times, 7:45 to 8:15 AM and then 8:45 till 9:15. we made it to two of them and each time 4 different characters a different set each day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter