Don't know how you did it ~ the podcast is out

Minnie Lor

<font color=darkorchid>I feel that same comaraderi
You're amazing, dedicated, and wonderful. Thanks!! Off to listen to the new edition.

Wow!! What a nice surprise. I thought I was gonna have a boring Tuesday afternoon. Thanks Pete!!!!!! :lovestruc

(I guess Walter's drugs are really good and they knocked him out and Pete had extra time on his hands.):rotfl2:

Okay, so this is what I did, and now I'm downloading.
Remove subscription from iTunes.
Reboot Computer.
Restart, sign onto iTunes, and resubscribe.
I don't know if you need to do all that, but maybe just rebooting your computer will work. It seems to be an iTunes thing.

I think it takes awhile to get on to iTunes. I'm listening to it on the DIS Unplugged website. There's an arrow on the top left corner of the page.

I got it just by getting up, walking away and waiting a few minutes and trying it again. Didn't even shut down itunes.

I must be doing something wrong. I always just click on the Listen Now button. Is there something I am missing?

It's another great show. Hope you all get to hear it soon. I too walked away for awhile and came back to find it was there:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter