• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Don't feel comfortable posting kid's names. Anyway to get DISigns?

Iloveyoumost

Mouseketeer
I am looking for a stroller tag, Invite to 1900 PF dinner, CRT, and BBB. I do not feel comfortable posting my kids names on here because they are not very common and most of the rules say no PMs. Do Any DISigners take requests without posting kids names on the thread? Either via PM, email, or some other way?

Thanks!

How about last name?
The Smiths
Smith Family
Smith Kids

Some DISigners may accept detailed information via PM. If they are willing, they will want you to post your request on a thread without the names. Then you can PM them the information.

There is a concern about double requests and posts, which is why most DISigners want it on a thread first. That way they can check to see if you requested it elsewhere too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter