$10 Voucher 2
$15 Voucher 1
Child Meals included
Character Breakfast 1
Breakfast in the Park 1
$5 Voucher 4
$10 Voucher 2

Is this a good deal?

Does it mean she get a choice of any of the disney character breakfast paid in full (using the voucher)?

Any other info or advice for using this plan would be appreciated....Thanks

It's a good deal if you want to set money aside for meals & not worry about your budget during your trip. Yes, the character breakfast voucher is good for any Disney character breakfast.

Vouchers can be combined, so if you wish, you can put them together for a more expensive meal.

You don't get change back, so never pay more than the meal with a voucher.

They can be used at any of the restaurants at the two parks and hotels, not the restaurants in Downtown Disney.

It is not a good deal in terms of money saved. The vouchers are almost dollar for dollar what you pay for the plan. I might be a buck or two better then dollar for dollar. A couple of the snack vouchers include a few cents for tax, other then that, there isnt any savings.

We like to use the plan so that we can prepay for meals and have less out of pocket expense to worry about during the trip.

If purpose of purchasing a meal plan is to not worry about out-of-pocket expenses, then you might want to consider purchasing a gift card instead. You can pre-load it, $25 increments I think. They're pretty much good at all shops & restaurants, except for DTD. You can check it out at the disney website.

I just got some for my kids birthdays for them to use during our trip in July '06. When you order online, they even offer free shipping. They got sent UPS 2nd day air to Hawaii for free. Can't beat that. :cool1:

One other tip, if you do get the dining plan, make sure to get it for 1-2 days less (if going 5 daya get the 3 or 4 day) than you plan on being at the parks. You don't want to go home with unused, non-refundable vouchers!

I really like the gift card idea! I think we'll be using that for our next trip!

Many people get this plan confused with WDW's plan, but it is very different. WDW's does not have monetary vouchers, and can make a lot of savings, but Disneyland's is just a way for people going to Disneyland be able to pre-pay for their meals, with only saving an extremely small amount by doing this. Just my 0.02!

Hope that Helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter