• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Donald at Goofy's Kitchen?

Aggiegrl

DIS Veteran
I was browsing pictures on tripadvisor, and found a review dated 1/4/17, with a visit of 1/2/17. Characters listed are Goofy, Minnie, Donald, Chip, and Pluto. I thought it was a mistake, but there are pictures of Donald attached to the review.

Think this is permanent or a fluke? I've been debating between Plaza breakfast and Goofy's dinner. If Donald continues to appear, I think it sways me to Goofy's.

Probably a fluke. We were there on 12/12 and it was just Goofy, Minnie, Pluto, Chip and Dale.

In March 2015 I didn't see Donald at Goofy's kitchen. Just Goofy, Minnie, Pluto, and Chip.
In December 2015 at the Plaza I saw Minnie, Pooh, Tigger, Chip and a character from Goof Troop that I can't remember the name of. :)

It's a fluke. Goofy, Minnie, Chip, Dale and Pluto are the regulars. It's possible Dale was sick that night.

It's a fluke, but we were lucky enough to catch him there for dinner in October. It made my son's day.

No fair!!!!! One of my beefs with all the character meals is the overuse of Chip&Dale. They need Donald at one of them at least! All the time......

This prob doesn't help anyone but just FYI we saw Donald at Surf's up last February. But that was when they were doing a character dinner because Goofy's was under refurb. I think he was in place of Stitch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter