Dolphins in Depth

I havent done DID but I did do Dive Quest (pretty cool) and Discovery Cove over at Sea World and it was the best dolphin swim Ive ever done (and Ive done a lot). I believe at DID you dont really interact with the dolphins. If you want to be able to touch them, tell them to do a trick, and hold on to them for a ride, then go to DC. They will also take pictures that you can buy later. DC also has other "pools" to explore (fish, rays, sharks, etc) while you wait for your time slot or afterwards (you can spend all day there if you wish). There are snack bars, locker rooms, shops, lounge chairs everywhere. I was there soon after it opened and it was clean (not sure about now though). They only allow like 1000 guests in a day and not everyone chooses to do the dolphin encounter. You do need rsvps though. I believe there is a website for it, so check it out!

alison::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter