Dolphin Training Sessions @ The Seas

jeni16

DIS Veteran
What can anyone tell me about the Dolphin Training Sessions at The Seas? According toe the Complete Walt Disney World Guidebook, they are daily at 10:45, 2:15 & 4:15.

Are they worth seeing? Where exactly are they held?

Thanks!

The training sessions are on the second floor of the Seas at the dolphin tank. We stumbled upon it during our August 2011 trip. It is basically a presentation by the dolphin's trainers about how they teach dolphins. It is informative about dolphins and they do take questions. Is this a must do - nope. But was interesting. If you happen to be in the building at that time, go for it. Also try and see the Dive presentation near the dive tube thingy (forget the name of it) on the first floor - they choose one child to help out. We have seen it twice so far and have been lucky enough to have one of my kids picked each time. Have fun.

When were you planning on going? Presently Aqua Seas, the Dive and the Dolphion attractions at the Seas are closed due to a problem with the tank until Oct 30th. I don't know if this will affect your plans but I wanted to give you heads up just in case:goodvibes

When were you planning on going? Presently Aqua Seas, the Dive and the Dolphion attractions at the Seas are closed due to a problem with the tank until Oct 30th. I don't know if this will affect your plans but I wanted to give you heads up just in case:goodvibes

Thanks for the heads up! We'll be there October 21st-29th so I'll cross this off the list. For this trip anyway. Sounds interesting to see at least once though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter