Dolphin / Swan Parking

LeeAnn

DIS Veteran
Is the charge to park at Dolphin / Swan? How much?
How much are the resort fee? Is parking included in resort fees?

No, self parking is an additional fee of $32 + Tax and then the resort fee is another $40 + tax. So it really increases the per night cost.

Another Swan question along those same lines…

If we did the Swan as a package with tickets through the wdw website, is the total given the real actual total or should we expect resort fees on top of that?

Thanks!

If we did the Swan as a package with tickets through the wdw website, is the total given the real actual total or should we expect resort fees on top of that?

Thanks!
There are $40 per day of resort fee for those resorts. And $32 to park each day

Thanks!

There are $40 per day of resort fee for those resorts. And $32 to park each day
Costco frequently quotes Swan packages inclusive resort fees, but not parking. I don't know if Disney includes resort fees in the quote. Unless the quote specifically says resort fees are included, they're not

Last edited:

Thanks!
Here’s a link to the Swan, Dolphin, Swan Reserve thread here on the Resorts board! If you are considering a trip to those hotels, that thread will have all sorts of info like you’re asking about and a lot more, and a number of people with experience at all the hotels!

Last edited:
Question. If I have a Spa reservation at Mandara, can I drive and park there without any issue? Not sure Swan/Dolphin has gates with a guard like other Disney resorts. Would there be a charge for that? Thanks...

Last edited:

Question. If I have a Spa reservation at Mandara,can I drive and park there without any issue? Not sure Swan/Dolphin has gates with a guard like other Disney resorts. Would there be a charge for that? Thanks...
No guard or gate at entrance from roadway, but there is a gate at the actual parking lot and a charge of something like $32/day. The restaurants at Swan/Dolphin comp the parking charge - check the spa, they might comp parking too.

Question. If I have a Spa reservation at Mandara,can I drive and park there without any issue? Not sure Swan/Dolphin has gates with a guard like other Disney resorts. Would there be a charge for that? Thanks...
The Mandara desk will give you a voucher on your way out. You will first scan the parking ticket, then your voucher.

If you book via Marriott site, and click on the little box that says, "show rates with taxes and all fees." Then your rate will include the $40 resort fee. It does not include parking, because many people do not have a car.

When it comes to parking, it is $32 plus tax. With tax, the parking fee comes out to a little under $35. It is just above the top hotel that is listed when you search. If you search Epcot resorts Blvd, then the S/D/SR will be listed at the top of your search.

One more thing to know, I don't know about the spa, but AAA gets a discount on the dining at all 3. I think it is 20%. If you have AAA, it is worth asking if they have a AAA discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter