Dolphin Handicap Accessible Rooms...

Email direct and ask. I had a similar question a while back about roll-in showers and king beds and got the following "We have a total of 5 Accessible Rooms with roll in showers and king beds. They are non designated view rooms. We do not have this category in the upgraded room categories." We had stayed there back in '01 and we needed the king bed for my wife and I plus another bed for our son. They provided a nice cot/bed at no additional cost. It was much nicer than the folding cot we had at CBR the year before. We stayed in a HA room on the 6th floor real close to the fast elevators. The view wasn't spectacular as it was the canopy over the main entrance but it was OK. I'm not positive but I think most if not all the HA rooms have the same view just in a column on different floors.

I stayed there in 2003 and had a king bed. I had asked for 2 doubles and they said they were "not available." The view was terrible--the roof of a wing. I am a member of the starwood club, but they don't have good HC rooms in my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter